Second Opinion Service
Is your financial health in good shape? If you’re unsure or have questions, perhaps it’s time for a checkup. We can help.
NO PRODUCT SALES PITCH.
At HWC Financial, we offer advice that is both objective and personalized. We are proud to be an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). As an RIA, we have a fiduciary duty to act in the best interest of our clients.
THREE POSSIBLE OUTCOMES
Our Second Opinion Service is a no-cost consultation so that we may recommend one of three courses:
- Stay on the same path with your current advisor because we determine that it is working.
- Consider becoming a HWC Financial True Wealth Management client.
- Refer you to another advisors if that is the best option, and HWC Financial is not the right fit.
Whether you’re considering meeting with a HWC Financial advisor or someone else, it may help to first ask yourself why you’re looking for an advisor. Sharing your reasons gives us a better understanding of your priorities and goals.
If you’re currently investing on your own:
- My portfolio has grown too complex to comfortably manage.
- My portfolio is not meeting my performance goals.
- I want someone else to do the day-to-day investing.
- I’d rather be spending my time on other things.
- I want help with tax-efficient investing or developing an estate plan.
- I need help with a plan that addresses education planning for my children.
- I need help with a plan that addresses my entire financial picture.
- I need help with a windfall, such as money from a home sale or inheritance.
If you’re already working with an advisor:
- My portfolio has outgrown my advisor’s expertise.
- I’m interested in a more comprehensive approach to financial planning.
- I question the advice I’m currently receiving.
- It’s unclear to me how much of my portfolio is going towards hidden costs or fees.
- The advice I receive doesn’t reflect my goals, situation, life stage or risk tolerance.
- My advisor doesn’t seem to be listening to me.
Ready to get started? Contact us today if you or someone you know could benefit from a second opinion.